Starting and sustaining a Community Conferencing program that delivers high quality services requires good up-front planning and strategic implementation. In fact, 90% of the effort goes toward program development and implementation; only 10% is typically used for facilitator training and skill-building. The Community Conferencing Center has worked locally, nationally, and internationally with organizations who have developed their own viable Community Conferencing programs.
The CCC offers unique “soup to nuts” Community Conferencing Program Development services for those interested in building a high-quality Community Conferencing program. The support we provide covers every aspect of developing and implementing a sustainable program, including:
- Engaging stakeholders to design a program that fits your needs
- Finding a viable “home” for the program
- Facilitator training and skill-building
- Developing quality assurance systems
- Maintaining reliable referral sources
- Tracking program outcomes with a user-friendly customized Community Conferencing database
- Easy data entry
- Comprehensive case information
- Easy to generate grant reports
Our goal is to help build sustainable programs that provide high-quality Community Conferencing services for years to come.
If you are interested in starting a Community Conferencing program in your area, please call 410-889-7400 or email us at email@example.com