Starting and sustaining a Community Conferencing program that delivers high quality services requires good up-front planning and strategic implementation. In fact, 90% of the effort goes toward program development and implementation; only 10% is typically used for facilitator training and skill-building. The Community Conferencing Center has worked locally, nationally, and internationally with organizations who have developed their own viable Community Conferencing programs.
The CCC offers unique end-to-end Community Conferencing Program Development services for those interested in building a high-quality Community Conferencing program. The support we provide covers every aspect of developing and implementing a sustainable program, including:
- Engaging stakeholders to design a program that fits your needs
- Finding a viable “home” for the program
- Facilitator training and skill-building
- Developing quality assurance systems
- Maintaining reliable referral sources
- Tracking program outcomes with a user-friendly customized Community Conferencing database
- Easy data entry
- Comprehensive case information
- Easy-to-generate grant reports
Our goal is to help build sustainable programs that provide high-quality Community Conferencing services for years to come.
If you are interested in starting a Community Conferencing program in your area, please call 410-889-7400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org